Sunday 10 July 2011

Joining Facebook and Upcoming material

So I've made this Blog and it dawned on me...now i have to get people to actually read it. So some of my first steps is going on facebook and setting up an account. Had a bit of trouble with the "name" can't put the word Blog in it, stupid facebook, so many restrictions.

So as a blogger I'm obviously going to add people that I don't personally know (I obviously don't do this on my personal profile, but this is different!). Now, facebook has a huge issue with me adding people that I apparently don't know :/ Ironically I DO know most of the people who I'm adding and facebook had the cheek to ban me from adding friends for TWO WHOLE DAYS :O ... is it my fault I can add people at super human speed? I'll leave you to answer that.

So anyway, yes, facebook. I'll create a page and hopefully people will click "like" :P

Some of the upcoming topics to be posted are:


Club Bouncers challenge YOUR sexuality!


Snobbery amongst the Gay community?


Do Gay music artists loose credibility because of there sexuality?


"Dirty pretty Things" So far so Clean??


Lesbian Fashion, do your clothes define your type?

No comments:

Post a Comment