Saturday 9 July 2011

Kreayshawn’s Gucci Gucci gets us going!

It was my excitable girlfriend that told me about Kreayshawns Gucci Gucci, couldn't watch it at the time because Youtube like taking down videos (THANKS YOUTUBE!) but anyway, i decided to have a quick browse and watch her other video, "Bumpin Bumpin"...which i couldn't stop laughing at at first but after seeing gucci gucci I understand where this girl is coming from...
I can definitely see the appeal of this self procalimed "occasional lesbian", she pulls what she does off and has this sense of credibility and swagger. With lines like "I got the swag and it’s pumping out my ovaries" and "I'm rolling up my catnip and shitting in your litter" whats not to like!? So I'm giving her a huge thumbs up and can't wait to see what she puts out next!
*STRAPLONDON CERTIFIED ©*
Catch her below doing her thang!


No comments:

Post a Comment