Saturday 9 July 2011

Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! here you will find HONEST reviews and information on clubnights and entertainment in ONE place so you don't have to scour the internet and find info like drinks prices which are mostly never advertised!

The name StrapLondon does have it's innuendo but for me it's "strapping" up all the info to hopefully
help you guys and save you the hassle. If you know of any clubnights/events coming up that i haven't listed and want all the info on themjust drop me a message and I'll get onto it :)

Not only will I aim to give you the low down on nights out in London I'll also be reviewing bands and artists and whatever else that takes my fancy :D

All i ask is that you sign up to the list and spread the word

Peace out!
*STRAPLONDON CERTIFIED ©*

Kreayshawn - Gucci Gucci

Powered by mp3ye.eu

No comments:

Post a Comment